This guide is going to show you how to remove DRM from iTunes music, convert DRM protected iTunes M4P to MP3 and sync iTunes music to HTC Touch Pro. First, let's take a look at the multimedia support of HTC Touch Pro:
Video Playback: Windows Media Player
Music Player: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV, Windows Media Player
So, if you want to play iTunes M4P, M4A, AAC music on your HTC Touch Pro, you just need to use TuneClone Audio Converter to help you convert the iTunes music to HTC Touch Pro compatible format and then transfer the output files to your HTC Touch Pro.
Now let's take a look at how it performs to convert the iTunes music to HTC Touch Pro compatible format using TuneClone Audio Converter:
1. Create a new playlist in iTunes.
2. Add the iTunes songs to the playlist.
3. Launch TuneClone Audio Converter. Click the "Settings" tab. In the pop-up window, you can specify output folder, output file name format, output format, etc for the output files. Note: You can check whether TuneClone virtual CD drive is successfully installed and where it is installed at the bottom left corner of the interface.
4. Switch to iTunes. In iTunes, select the playlist you just created and click the "Burn Disc" button.
5. In the pop-up window of "Burn Settings", select "TuneClon Virtual_CD-RW" from the "CD Burner" drop-down list, click the radio button next to "Audio CD" and tick "Include CD Text" option. Click "Burn" to start burning.
6. Upon the completion of burning the disc and encoding the music, you can open the TuneClone manager screen to show all the converted music files. To locate the output folder, simply click the "Folder" tab on the interface.
After you get the output music files, connect your HTC Touch HD or Touch Pro to computer via the USB cable, darg and drop the converted music to the music folder, then you can play the iTunes M4P music on your HTC Touch HD, Touch Pro at ease.
Extracted from http://www.tuneclone.com/play-itunes-m4p-on-htc-touch-pro.php