The iPhone 4 is the fourth generation of iPhone, and successor to the iPhone 3GS. It is the first device to support FaceTime, Apple's video calling application. It has an Apple A4 processor, 512 MB of eDRAM, a 3.5 inches (89 mm) LED backlit liquid crystal display with 960-by-640 pixel resolution, and the iOS 4 operating system.
Audio formats supported by iPhone 4:
AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
Video formats supported by iPhone 4:
H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
The following steps shows you how to rip DVD to iPhone 4 and transfer DVD to iPhone 4 using DVD to iPhone 4 Converter:
1. Download the latest version of DVD to iPhone 4 Converter. Install and run it.
2. Click the "Open DVD" button to load the DVD movie. Alternatively, you can click "File -> Open DVD..." to import the DVD disc. After the DVD is imported, there will be a list of DVD titles showing in the program.
3. Tick the longest DVD title from the list. Double click this title and you will preview the movie in the program.
4. From the "Profile" drop-down list, navigate to the "Apple iPhone" category and choose "iPhone MPEG-4 Video" as the output format.
5. Click "Start Encode" to start to rip DVD to iPhone 4.
6. Add the output files to iTunes and sync them to your iPhone 4.